Saturday, August 04, 2007

Almost time to register

I have decided to go to the Scrap Etc Event in 2008 too. I had so much fun last time that I talked with Eric and we agreed to go again. This time it is going to be in Nashville. You can read more about it here if you are interested.

Tomorrow Eric's family is going to come over for his Mom's birthday, so I have been cleaning like a mad woman for the last few days. This morning I had to pull weeds, and I couldn't believe how bad they have gotten over the last month or so. And all our shrubs needed to be trimmed back also. So I trimmed all the shrubs too. I was sweating really bad by the time I got back in the house - good thing I started before 7am - if I would have been out there during any other time of the day I think it would have been too much for me to handle, at least all at once.

No comments: