It is pretty sad that lately I have been a 'once a week' blogger. Anyhoo, on to the update -
Peyton is now 10 months old and walking so good. He has been sleeping better the last few nights also - so maybe we will eventually get him into his room - hopefully before his first birthday.
A few weeks ago I attended a women's conference at a friends church - and it was really good. I was very emotional for a few days afterwards, and I have been reading the bible and doing bible study ever since. Since Peyton was born, I haven't been spending the daily time with the Lord that I should, and this was a wake-up call for me.
My Dad is coming down today and will be staying here for a few nights. We have a family reunion scheduled for Sunday, but one of my 2nd cousins died of a heart attack last night so I'm not really sure about the reunion now. I don't remember him, which when things like this happen you don' t know if that was a good thing or bad thing. Bad b/c I didn't get to know him, but good b/c if I would have known him I would be upset.
Well, It is time to get off work. Gotta run errands and clean up the house some to get ready for dad. Should be another fun and BUSY night. I'm going to try and make it by old navy at some point today - since Kelly inspired me with her 'loot' for Chloe for next summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment