You can view more about my new business here - http://natalie.uppercaseliving.net
I'm really enjoying this so much! Everyone that I show the catalog to just LOVES it. I'm starting to book parties and I can tell that I think this is going to take off! The company offers lots of great incentives, including a cruise that I'm going to try to work toward earning this year!!! I think I can really make some extra money doing this, and definitely fund my 2 or so scrapbook trips a year (which was one of my main goals when I signed up). The lady that is a few levels above me - she signed up about a year and a half ago, and she already has over 600 people in her downline - in fact, she just resigned from her teaching job because Uppercase Living has become a full time career for her (and she is making enough money to do so). I hear so many inspirational stories from all the other people on my team and I get so excited. And you never would have told me that I would have been in direct sales - because I'm just not that type of person - and I HATE pushy people - but so far I haven't had to be. Everyone loves the stuff and it really does sell itself!
No comments:
Post a Comment