Some of the things Peyton has been saying lately.
- If I'm telling him not to do something because he could get hurt, he says - 'give me bad bad boo boo's right?'
- He is using the word 'everybody' a lot.
- If he asks me to come play with him, he says 'you too mom' - then if I say ok, he goes 'yaaaaaay'
- He can say his last name
- 'You go too' - if one of us is taking him somewhere and the other is staying home. Then when he notices that we are all going, he says 'Yea, Everybody going together' - but it is more like togeher.
- When I'm getting on to him for doing something wrong - "Be nice Mommy"
- He has started saying 'That's not fair' and crossing his arms and pouting
- He has a funny way of saying he is having trouble breathing - like when he has been running around the house or outside - he comes and tells me 'I'm in a huff' meaning he has starting 'huffing and puffing' - too cute
- He is very afraid of the vacuum, and every time I say that I'm going to need to clean up - he says, 'tomorrow' - b/c he doesn't want me to get the vacuum.
- Whenever we give him medicine, he immediately says 'All better now' - which sounds more like 'All bedder now'
- He calls his Chicken fingers - Chickens. He wants to eat Chickens and Ketchup for lunch.
And a funny little story, tonight Eric was playing with him on the bed, but he was getting too worked up, which sometimes causes him to go into coughing spell. Well he did that tonight, and Eric made him stop to rest, and he laid down on the bed and said 'I need a doctor'...it was the funniest thing. I was in the bath, and I overheard, and Eric and I both busted out in laughter. So then he sees that we are laughing, so he has been doing it all night. But it was very funny. I guess you had to be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment