Saturday, September 26, 2009

I scrapped today

:)  Finally finished a layout that I had started about a month ago.  And I had everything all laid out - the pictures, the papers, etc - just got interrupted when it was time to actually finish the page.  Then today I decided to finish it, and I couldn't even remember what the 'theme' of the page was.  I had some idea for starting the page - but it was long gone by now.  Oh well, I guess it wasn't all that important anyway.

Today is going to be a very long day.  Two birthday parties (back to back) and I'm taking dinner to a family at church, so no time to spare.  I think we are just going to get fried chicken for the family, not sure yet...

Peyton and Eric are still sleeping :)  And it is almost 9am!!!  Good thing too, because Peyton really needs  his sleep for the long day we are going to be having today.

No comments: