My sister, oh boy, she is up to no good again. She has lost about 60-70 lbs since Easter, her behavior is changing, she is always late, he isn't keeping two of her three kids on a regular basis. We are pretty sure of what she is doing, but she isn't admitting it (or even realizing it herself). don't want to say too much, but I have a gut feeling that she is getting mixed in with the stuff that she spent almost 2 years in prison for a few years back. I can't help her unless she admits she is having problems and WANTS the help. More than likely she will have to hit bottom or get in trouble with the law to realize what she is doing. But it is sad for her kids. Before we could lie to them, tell them stories, now they are old enough to know what is going on - or at least know that something isn't right. And I'm not ready to take her kids back like I did before, and I'm not going to be there for her visiting her every weekend if she does end up getting back into trouble. I'm hoping it isn't as bad as it seems, but it isn't looking good.
No comments:
Post a Comment