Sunday, September 13, 2009

Still sick

But hopefully getting better.  This is the 3rd Sunday we have missed in a row, and I'm really missing church!!!  At least we have been able to go most Wednesdays and we see the most of our friends during softball practice/games, but I really wanted to go today.  I'm also really enjoying teaching the GA's on Wednesday, I think this year with them is going to be amazing!

I do feel better than yesterday - however yesterday it got worse as the day went on.

Peyton's cough and congestion just keep getting worse and worse...I hope he can still go to school on Monday, he cries to go to school daily!  He tries to tell me 'my school is open' - b/c we keep telling him that it is closed.

Eric registered for school yesterday, EMT school at Central GA Tech - they will be teaching the classes local here at our fire department, so he won't have to travel very far.  AND he got HOPE.  So we only had to pay for books!  Huge blessing, as I was stressing having to take money out of savings. 

Another blessing, our Camcorder seemed to fix itself.  So hopefully it can hang on for a while and we won't have to pay to get it fixed.  It is under 2 years old - so it should be good for another 3 at least!!!  I'm starting to want to boycott SONY though.  Everything we ever get from them seems to have issues.  Never again will I buy another electronics item w/o the warranty though.  Having that extended warranty would have really paid for itself. 

But our Microwave is having issues now.  And it is one of those built-in microwaves, so I don't know how to fix it.  I think it is just a belt, b/c it is still working, just squeaking really loud while working. 

Eric is on the way to the Falcon's game.  Season opener.  I'm so glad it is football season again!!!  We have been watching football all day the last two weekends, and it is so nice. 

No comments: