Sunday, September 20, 2009

Favorite Things

Last year, before Peyton's 2nd birthday, I worked on a favorite things album.  You can see it in the two posts below...

http://whiteconvertible.blogspot.com/2008/09/20-things.html

http://whiteconvertible.blogspot.com/2008/10/peyton-birthday-album.html

Haven't really planned on doing another one this year.  But maybe a 2-page layout with his top favorites.  Hum.  So what are they now?  Some things are the same, some are very different...

1.  Mommy and Daddy - of course!

2.  His new school, he LOVES going to school.

3.  Church

4.  Summer and Caroline - his two favorite little people! 

5.  Thomas the train

6.  Books

7.  Olivia, Max & Ruby, Wubbzy, Dora, Mickey - this list of favorite shows changes constantly!!!  But these are the ones that constantly rotate in and out

8.  Dirt - and digging in the dirt

9.  Football Games - which are really softball games but he calls them football games.  Eric played in the Spring, and now we are both playing now in the fall, and he gets so excited when it is a day for a game.

10.  Thomas - I think this is worth two slots on the list of favorites

11.  French Fries, Chickens and Ketchup

12.  The beach.  We went for a week this summer, and he still talks about going back to the beach at least once a week, he had a blast while we were there

13.  Grandpa and PawPaw

14.  Popcicles - wow, how could I have almost forgotten this one

15.  Flashcards, he loves to play with them more than using them for learning, but he is still learning from them while he is playing ;)

That is all I can think of at the moment, I'll add stuff if I think about it later.

No comments: