Today doesn't feel like a Wednesday, more like a Thursday. All my days are so busy, that each week seems to be soooo looooong now.
Today was Eric's first day of school. He will be going 2x a week at night for a year. I'm very proud of him.
Today we took Peyton to the park for lunch. Eric picks him up from preschool on Monday's and Wednesday's - so those days we try to go to eat or something on my lunch break, and the weather is so gorgeous that I WANTED to be outside. LOVE the fall. LOVE IT.
Today I wore a sweater coat for the first time since last year. Even if it was only for a few hours, it was still a sweater :)
Today I signed up for this: http://knitandpurlgrrl.blogs.com/scraphappy/2009/09/load-again.html - a layout a day (LOAD) for the month of October. Why not add just a little bit more crazy into my life right???
Today I scheduled an appt with my preacher about starting the First Place program at our church - for tomorrow.
Today I taught GAs.
Today was great. Tiring, but great.
No comments:
Post a Comment