November Blog Challenge Day 6, November 6th, is Ryan’s 10 month birthday! He is growing so fast!
Right now, he is cruising and pulling up really good. Eating lots of solid foods. Has 2 bottom teeth and 3 just now breaking through on the top. Is starting to stand on his own sometimes. Loves playing with Peyton more than anything. Sucks his thumb. Sleeps in his crib for all naps and bed. Is overall a very happy baby.
He is adorable. And loves to cuddle with mommy!!! He really is a good baby! Now if we could just get him to sleep 10 hours a night every night I would be in hog heaven.
So how about some pictures!
Oh gosh…i could kiss those cheeks all day long.
And how did I get blessed with two adorable BLUE eyed boys??? Gosh they are cuties.
Ryan is a chunkier baby than Peyton was, so his clothes are a little snug and I’m running out of winter clothes that fit because Peyton was in 12m clothes and then moved to 18m for summer, so I have no winter 18m and Ryan can not fit in anything under 12m right now. But he is just soooooooo kissable!!!!
Well off to bed. Hope to have a wonderful short holiday week. We will see how that goes. :)
Sunday, November 06, 2011
10 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment