This is probably the 5th year in a row that I have ordered my Christmas Cards through Shutterfly. And every year it gets harder and harder to pick the design because I LOVE THEM all so much! And guess what, this year I was chosen to give away 3 sets of 25 free prints from Shutterfly!!!! Isn’t that just awesome????
Well…enough of my talking. How can you win????? Well you have to help me decide which of my cards you like best. Because I CAN’T decide! It is really hard you know! So leave a comment, let me know which card of mine you like best, and you will be entered. You can also go to Shutterfly and look up a design that you like on their website (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards) and let me know what the name of that design is and you will get a 2nd entry. So 2 entries per person max. Deadline Friday, November 11th. extended to Sunday, November 13th!!!! (I extended the deadline because I only had one entry as of Friday night! – so only 2 more sets to give away)
Now, the fun part. Well, actually, getting both of my boys to both look at the camera AND smile WHILE wearing Christmas attire seemed a bit much – so this was as close as we got to a Christmas photo shoot, but I think they are good enough. So, really, making the cards WAS the fun part.
This one was designed using the “Pretty Pattern”
This one used “Snowflakes Ribbon”
This is “scalloped cheer”
this one “Ready, Set, Glow”
OK, those are my top 4 favorites. I think I made about 10 total. What I love even more about Shutterfly’s cards this year (especially the folded cards) is the ability to have more than one picture on the card, and to customize the cards. I LOVE this feature. I don’t have to pick just one picture. You can even chose the template you would like. For the back of these cards I had at least a dozen options to chose from – with lots of text, one big picture, lots of small pictures, etc – so you can really make it fit whatever you imagine for your card.
And a look at my card last year. Lots of great complements! I’m pretty sure I saw this one in the card gallery still.
And shhhh but that is the same outfit Peyton is wearing in the pictures this year. Gotta get lots of good use out of those nice church outfits you know! But look at how much bigger he is now! Sniff sniff.
So, good luck, leave your comments on this post to be entered in for the free code for 25 cards! And remember to tell me which one I need to pick!!!!
And if you haven’t heard the news. Becky Higgens and Project Life is coming to Shutterfly in 2012. I’m VERY excited about that news. You can read more about that here…
3 comments:
I like "Snowflakes Ribbon" the best!
Snowflakes ribbon is my fave! =o)
-Amanda
I'd love to win, I like them all but the Snowflakes ribbon is my favorite as well.
Carol
CarolLovesBooks@gmail.com
Post a Comment