Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

I think I have mentioned this about 10 times in the past month, but it should be mentioned again.  I feel like I’m failing miserably at capturing our moments right now.  Eric and I are both in this phase where we really don’t like our pictures being taken.  But with Ryan being the age he is, I’m not taking a ton of pictures, if any, and the ones that I am taking aren’t that great.  I need to do better.  I HAVE got to do better or I’m going to regret it one day.  I think Project Life might be my answer.  Maybe???

I also discovered this website today.

https://www.liveon.com/

Don’t know if I’ll take the time to check it out yet, but it seems very interesting.  Very neat.  I would love to capture more stories!  More of my grandma’s (both of them) stories before they pass on, more of my story now, etc.  And the idea that liveon has seems like a neat way to capture the memories. Go check out their website, and watch the video!

It would also be nice if I somehow had my pictures better cataloged as well.

But instead of constantly beating myself up on my blog, I would like to say that I have done a few things successfully.  We had a nice 4 day weekend.  We picked up lots of pecans in the back yard (best crop since we have lived here), I didn’t overeat at any of the 3 meals we had, I have made a nice long list of activities for Peyton to do during the Christmas season, and Ryan has been very sick – but I’m HOPING he is getting better (please!!!). 

Family drama all around as well.  With my Dad, Sister and Brother – all in different areas, but still. 

Also, Peyton has been playing Angry Birds on my computer.  And it has messed my monitor up.  I hope the damage isn’t permanent.  The burn in is horrible, and only after a few days of playing.  Wow.  My computer is getting old and I do need a newer one, but I was going to be giving this one to him.  Didn’t expect that game to do this to the screen!  I can’t edit photos with my colors all out of wack!!!!  Bummer!

No comments: