Or a girl scout arriving at girl scout camp (I've got to talk about my wonderful experiences at GS Camp).
Regaurdless, If I had a 'studio' like this I would have to pinch myself because it would surely be a dream. Of course, I'll never have a 'studio', and I'm very happy with my computer room/scrap room, but this studio is so 'dreamy' I just had to share.
This is another thing I want to do. I really want to learn how to knit...but this is the reason why. I want to make ADORABLE stuffed animals for myself, my family and kids! I'm sure there are tons of other examples out there, but Donna Downey just blogged about this today and it is reminding me of one of my resolutions, or 'goals' as I called them, that I set for myself this year.
1 comment:
i totally LOOOOVE Heather's studio it's amazing. I too dream of a space like that one. ahh..
oh a good site for you to keep in mind to learn to knit is: www.knittinghelp.com
It's all videos of knitting for beginners to advaced. Looks super cool. I LOVE to knit. It's tons of fun..
Thanks again for stopping by CraftyDaisies.com
Post a Comment