Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Slow week

I hate that I want to begin every post with 'I've been so busy'. But it is true, but really, aren't we all busy?

Mom's wedding is this weekend. I tried on my red dress again yesterday and I think it hides my 'problem' areas pretty well. I'll share photos of us after the wedding. My dress was all of $14.99 at Ross. That is a great store! Peyton's outfit was more than mine! His was $15.99 at WALMART. That shows you what a great deal my dress was. His outfit is too cute. It has a sweater vest that goes over a button up shirt with khaki pants. funny thing is, my sister bought her two boys outfits with vests also. Eric is going to wear his suit. I LOVE the way he looks in his suit. Very handsome. So hopefully we can get a good family photo.

I've made my lists of all the things that I need to get together for the scrap etc event in March. Only one month to go. If you want to learn more about it, go here - www.scrapetc.net . 8 classes in all, but some are lecture type classes. Right now I'm working on altering a notebook for the event - a place to keep all my notes and memorabilia. There are four classes that I have to get pictures ready for, so I told myself no more scrapping until I had everything in order for the event. I think I might share my pictures at I get them ready...or at least a few.

No comments: