Friday, February 02, 2007

Looking back a little

A year ago I had just found out that I was pregnant and we were about to move into our new house. I looked back a little today and I read this post that I wrote on the day I found out we were having a baby. That day I was on cloud nine - I was so happy. I probably spent two days straight looking at baby stuff online and I couldn't sleep well because I was so excited and my mind wouldn't stop racing at night. Then after I was about 5 weeks pregnant, I was so sleepy. I think I went to bed everynight around 8ish because I was so tired. And I was so lucky that I didn't get morning sickness. I did feel a little quesy often, but I never got sick, and that was such a blessing!

And today Peyton is having is 4 month checkup. Tonight we will probably be feeding him cereal for the first time. He can laugh, hold up his head, sleep at least 8-9 hours each night and almost roll over. I can't even begin to discribe in words the way that I feel for him in my heart. I constantly worry about him and pray for him. He is our sweet sweet baby boy and we are both so in love with him.

Eric took him to the doctor today for his checkup and as soon as he calls I'll post his new weight and height. Poor little guy has to get shots again. Hope he does as well this time as he did last time.

And it is FRIDAY, and this weekend is the Superbowl. I hope the Colts win!!! This weekend I also want to scrapbook some more on my 'special' project, and we are hoping to work in the garage some, so I hope the weather is nice.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Aww..They DO grow soo fast don't they? Man oh man. 4 months is when I started Landon on solids and he did great:) I hate seeing them get those shots, and I hate to say it but it doesn't get easier the older they get:( It's still sad and to make it worse when they are older they move more and it's harder to hold them down. (WHICH I HATE DOING) I usually make Bri do that. Oh well, they need them. Yay...the Superbowl..yes yes fun times! But since I LOVE Brian Urlacher, I'll be cheering for the Bears:) It will be fun for your little Peyton to cheer for Big Peyton...hehe