What a 3 day weekend. My mom's wedding went well. A typical wedding. Nothing too fancy, but just what they wanted. Lots of pictures were taken, by lots of people. The photographer should have told all the guests to stop taking photos because i bet there were 15 different cameras with different flashes going off for each shot and my mom was trying to look at them all. I told her to look at the photographer, but she wasn't doing a very good job of listening. Hopefully they got some good pictures regardless.
My day off on Monday was horrible. I had one of the worst migraines I've ever had and had to go to the medstop to get a shot, which didn't even stop the pain - it just put me to sleep. I was in bed most of Tuesday and had to take a sick day off from work - which I don't like to do because I don't have very many days - and I just used one last Thursday b/c of the stomach bug I had. I hope my life gets back to normal soon! Oh - and I didn't mention that I feel like I have a sinus infection 'brewing'. I can hardly breathe! GREAT!
Eric did such an AWESOME job taking care of Peyton during both of my sicknesses. And he did a great job taking care of me too. ;)
I'm finalizing all the plans for the weekend at Dads. I need to go grocery shopping today but I really don't want to. I'm still busy trying to get all my stuff together for the Scrap ETC event - only three weeks left.
I tried to adopt Jasmine out to a good home, but it isn't working. She misses us too much, so she is coming home tonight. I really thought I was doing what was best for her, but I think that she is happy at our house with us even if she isn't getting the same amount of attention. Poor thing. We just really need to work on her 'accidents'. They started occuring quite often after Peyton was born, which I'm sure wasn't all her fault, but regaurdless we need to make it stop!!!
Peyton has started spitting up alot too. I'm not really sure why he started doing it, so I'm trying to see exactly what changed. Maybe the addition of the rice cereal? But I'm not giving him the cereal much anymore because he really 'fattened' up during that first week he was on it. I started pre-making the formula bottles and storing them in the fridge, so maybe it has something to do with heating the milk when it is time to feed him. Or maybe it has nothing to do with me. That is what I'm trying to figure out right now though!
No comments:
Post a Comment