Sunday, February 11, 2007

Recap - Last Week

Lots of stuff happened last week, and since I'm way too busy at work to post like usual, I'm going to do a recap.

- Eric had his endoscope done on Tuesday and he does not have an ulser. They are going to do a MRI to make sure that everything is okay with his stomach just to be on the safe side, since he has stomach pains alot.
- Eric started a new job on Friday. He is installing Fire suppression systems in buildings. I'm worried about him already! He has to lift heavy pipes and his back hasn't been hurting lately, but i'm scared that this will agrrivate it.
- Peyton has become a champ at eating his rice cereal
- I stressed being up two pounds on tuesday, so i rededicated and now I'm down 4, 12 total. Over half way toward my goal of 20 lbs by March 15th.
- Peyton has been wanting to be rocked facing outward lately. I'm going to miss him cuddling up in my neck and on my chest - hopefully he will still let me rock him that way sometimes.
- Scrap Etc is starting to post us al the lists of materials needed for the different classes for the event - i'm getting so very excited. Only about 5 weeks to go.
- Peyton can roll over ALOT, he is doing it constantly now. No more leaving him on the bed or couch.
- I had a migraine for 4 days. what I call a 'roller coaster' migraine, it will go away temporarily but before the day is over it will be back. I HATE having migraines. HATE IT.
- Peyton is sick agian, very congested. The last two nights have NOT been fun.
- My new niece, Annie made her arrival on Thursday Feb 9th. She is so tiny! 5 lbs, 13 ozs and 19" long. She is so light it doesn't feel like you are holding her at all. She is gorgeous too. Very pretty.
- Christina came over yesterday and we scrapped for 2+ hours. The time went by way too fast!!! Stacey kept Peyton for me.
- Mom's wedding is next weekend.
- We are going to go visit my dad in two weeks.
- I contacted a maltese rescue to see if they could possibly take my dog and find her a good home. This is a decision that we have struggled with, but I think that is what will be best for her.

No comments: