I checked out this book last week at the library - it was in the 'new books' section, and it caught my eye.
And now - wow, a few light bulbs have gone off. I mean, I have always done some things - like the longer life/lower wattage light bulbs, turning off water while I brush my teeth, some recycling, purposely not driving a gas guzzler - but that is about it.
I didn't get to finish the book before returning it. And I couldn't recheck it out b/c someone had a hold on it. But I will be looking for it next time.
And now I'm starting to make some more changes.
Maybe I'll think to post about the changes as I make them. I'll even start a new 'tag' - we shall see. :)

1 comment:
what were some of the ideas in her book? I can't do what I want unless I hit the lotto!
Post a Comment