Sunday, February 07, 2010

Funday Sunday

Well - let me just say, that since my ovulation was officially confirmed, and I know this is just a waiting game to see if I'm pregnant - it really STINKS.  All the wondering is driving me crazy!  Oh well.....we will see soon enough - I should know either way for sure by next Weekend. 

Woke up with a bad headache, took migraine pill, hoping it is enough to keep me pain free so I can teach the K-2nd class at church today (that is enough pain all in itself) and then make it to tonight to teach my First Place class.

Played Wii for hours last night.  And I'm feeling it today!  Peyton loved watching me play, so I just kept playing, and unlocking more and more games.  He is such a little sweetheart too, he would encourage me when I fell or 'died' - and he sat right beside me on the floor and would rub my leg and say sweet things like 'than's ok mommy, keep trying,  you can do it'.  Moments like that make me realize that we are doing SOME things right, he has turned into a very sweet little boy. 

Ok - off to get ready for church. 

No comments: