Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Not the month

Well, it is official, I'm not pregnant, again.  But I'm not all that upset.  Which is somewhat shocking.  I think the fact that I actually ovulated has been enough success this month to keep me happy.

Eric rides on the ambulance for the first time tomorrow.

He had a 2nd interview, he has the job, but due to rainy weather the project keeps getting pushed back and it might be a while before he starts, looking more like mid-March instead of mid-Feb.  They wanted to make sure he was serious about the position because they want a permanent person.  But then they don't tell him what the pay is going to be, so it is hard for him to say, YES I want the job for sure when we have no idea what the pay would be. 

I've exercised 4 out of the last 5 days.  Go me.  Loving the iPod - I have an app called Lose It.  I have been tracking all food and exercise and it is helping me stay on track with this plan...we will see how long that will last. 

Girls weekend planned for the end of the month.  Looks like everyone is in!  EVERYONE.  I have no idea where we are all going to sleep!!!  ATL watch out...her we come.  5 Moms, 1 Grandma, 1 Aunt, 5 little girls, one baby girl, and the cutest little boy on the planet (that would be Peyton).  Funny tidbit, we used to all fit in one car for this trip, now we are taking 1 mini-van and 2 way too big SUV's.  So just 3 cars staying together in downtown ATL will be interesting, much less a group of 14 trying to find seating in a restaurant.  We are going to the Children's Museum, Ikea (well I want to anyway), and that is all that is planned.  We usually stop at the scrapbook store, but with this crowd, i'm thinking NOT. 

I'm off to take my bath and go to BED!  Tomorrow I'll only be working like 2.5 hrs b/c I have to take Peyton to school AND pick him up because Eric will be doing his clinical's.  I'm not too thrilled about having to take off work for this b/c i don't like wasting leave.............but he didn't have to twist my arm to get me to take off either.

2 comments:

Donna said...

lucky duck.. and there I sat all day long :o(

Candace said...

i'm sorry natalie :( i'm just getting caught up on blogs - how long have you guys been trying? i hope it happens soon for you - i can't imagine how frustrating it can be.