Top Ten: Getting to know YOU!
1) What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
Natalie Nicole. I know, it is my real name, and is it conceited to love your name? well i hope not because i would chose the same name again in a heart beat!
2) What was your worst date (as in going out on a date, not an actual calendar date…unless you have a really bad one to share)?
don't recall a specific bad date - but I do remember Eric and I having one of our worst fights ever at a Braves game. So maybe that would qualify.
3) If you had to teach one subject in high school or college, what would it be?
Math. No doubt about it, it would be math.
4) When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
i don't typically laugh until I cry. but my face does hurt when i start laughing. and Eric makes me laugh daily. so yesterday?
5) What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Need to think on that one for a minute.
6) If money or skill-set was no issue, what would you love to do for a living?
Dolphin Trainer. Or Professional Scrapbooker. Or just professional crafter!
7) What is one thing as an adult/parent/spouse you do that you swore you would never do?
Let my kids sleep with me. Peyton is 3 and still sleeping with us most of the time. There I said it.
8) If you could go back to one particular time in your life (not to live, not to change anything, just to visit) when would it be?
I guess Childhood - before 4th grade. My Pop died when I was in the 4th grade.
9) If your walls could talk, what would they say about you (good & bad)?
That our family is very loud.
10) If you could fix or put an end to one problem in the world what would it be?
Hunger
1 comment:
1 - wouldn't change my name
2 - no bad dates
3 - science
4 - on the trip - ha!
5 - My SIL/Brother, valentines gifts - sooo sweet!
6 - Vet? Do vinyl full time? won't dream about either..
7 - "because I'm the MOM"
8 - I just WENT back, thanks
9 - "get outside!" or "Go to bed!"
10 - Premature births
Post a Comment