I'm so excited now that we have officially decided to take a week long vacation this March during Spring Break. With Eric's school schedule and lack of funds - we decided to go when it is cheaper AND Eric is out of school. So in about 30 days we will be leaving for a whole week at the beach. We are staying in a condo/timeshare that my grandma actually owns. We have considered buying it from her a few times, but always got nervous to spend the money. And it is an older resort - so I wanted to go stay, check it out, and then make our decision. I also want a timeshare that is in June/July - because that time of year is the most expensive and that is the time of year that I REALLY **NEED** a break. They are expensive to buy in those 'Red Zone' months - so we just continue renting when we can. Hope the place is nice enough and cheep enough for us to seriously consider. The yearly 'maintenance fee' is only $325 - so that isn't bad either - compared to many of the other yearly fees I have seen.
So we are excited!!!
And maybe a little bit crazy for agreeing to go during Spring Break. So hopefully we won't regret it. Panama City Beach has really made big strides in becoming a much more family friendly beach in the last 10 years or so, and we LOVED the trip last July ---so hopefully this isn't a bad decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment