Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Migraine day

I have had this migraine off and on since sunday and it is really getting old! Didn't make it to work today.

I'm loving this iPod but the touch keyboard is driving me crazy!!! Hope it doesn't take long to get used to it. I'm hoping this is going to help me blog more.

Eric is at school and his mom took Peyton for me, so I'm going to bed soon. Oh, forgot to update my good news, got bloodwork back again yesterday and it looks like o did ovulate over last weekend! Huge news. We might have missed it but at least the medicine did work, so I'm much happier Bout that. I go back to the doctor for an ultrasound on Friday so I'll know what the next step is then.

2 comments:

Donna said...

yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!

Donna said...

oh, not about the migrane... about the ovulation - that's awsome news!