Friday, February 05, 2010

Waiting

Ok, so I'm sitting in the doctors office waiting for
My ultrasound, so I decided to be productive and write to the good ole blog.
Of all days to have to come to the appt but a very rainy ugly day like today! I'm going to lose my great parking spot and then get drinched upon returning to work. This baby better know how much he or she was wanted!!!
What else is going on?
Eric passes his ambulance driving test, so he has a special license for that now.
Eric also joined the gum last saturday and has gone daily since.
I gained back just about all the wweight that I lost in the last two weeks! which is sad. I've been very hormonal and food cravings have hit very hard, I just wish I was pregnant already.
Peyton has discovered a new favorite show. Team Umizoombi. He so has been beging me for a new game that he keeps seeing commercials for.
Potty trAining seems like it is never going to hPpen at this point.
Which reminds me, Eric got a job starting mid-feb!!! So excited! So we hAve to figure out where to send Peyton soon. I'm hoping the daycare environment will help him to get potty trained faster. Those teachers will be more consistant than we have been.

Well hopefully the doc will get to me soon.

1 comment:

Donna said...

yeah for Eric on the job!