Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Day 2

So today was a typical day. Hectic is the new norm and migraines have started making daily appearances. I'm not sure what the trigger is anymore.

But I'm proud of myself for blogging 2 days in a row. Peyton went to church tonight with his grandpa and Ryan has started standing on his own without holding onto something for support. My work day feels like it lasts forever and I'm stuck in the lab for the majority of the day.

On a funny note, Eric fell in the pool at work this week and ruined his phone. Oh how I would love to get my hands on that surveillance video!!!! Good thing his new iPhone is on order. And yes I am jealous (of the phone, not the freezing pool swim)!

Oh. Peyton had his very first field trip today. He is growing up!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Donna said...

too funny about falling into the pool - burr!