Wednesday, July 12, 2006

3rd Trimester, here I come...

And next week will be the 7th month! Wow. 3 more months. I know I have said this over and over, but it just feels unreal sometimes. I KNOW that we have a baby growing, and we are getting ready, and know when he is going to be here (sometime in October). What I don't know if how I'm going to feel. I don't know how my labor is going to go, or how my baby will look. I don't know how breastfeeding will be - or how he will do. So many things that I can't wait to figure out and learn.

I'm going today to buy some more maternity clothes. All of 3 tops that I have still fit, so I really need a few more things. I just found this website, babystyle, and I'm so sad that they don't have plus sizes, but really happy at the same time (so I won't want to buy anything). The clothes are a little expensive, but so cute. Those are the types of clothes that I always imagined wearing before I was pregnant. So trendy and cute. Oh well, hopefully for our next PG I will be down to my *normal* size again or at least one or two sizes away and I can be more *trendy and cute* since there just aren't that many cute things in the plus size section. I do not plan on being a plus size forever.

The muralist started on Peyton's football mural yesterday, and it is looking good so far. We are getting a painting over his bed, which is all we could afford. I'm hoping it will be finished within a day or two and I will post a picture soon. I also have all his bedding now. Just have to use the extra bumper to make a few pillows and maybe some wall hangings. The 2nd bumper looks better than the first, so it is going on the bed and the one that looks used (not bad though) will be the one that gets all cut up!

We leave for vacation on Friday. I was hoping to try and get some pictures made of us while we were at the beach (on the beach), but I just think that it is going to be too expensive. So, I guess our expecting pictures will be taken somewhere around here. Hey, at least I'm getting them b/c Eric does not like pictures and he is doing it just for me. ;)

1 comment:

Randi said...

Before you know it, Peyton will be here and we'll get to comment on his cute pics you post;)Can't wait!