And Eric's unemployment was approved. It isn't as much as he was making, but it is a blessing! Whew. That takes alot of pressure off of the both of us. He has already put in for about 10 jobs. We are hoping something comes through quickly!!!
My pre-ordered Elsie Flannigan book also came in. 52 Scrapbooking Challenges! I ordered two other scrapbooking books a few weeks ago because I wanted to take them on vacation, but they haven't come yet. Figures. The ones that I order 'regular' take longer than the ones that I have to preorder b/c it hasn't been released.
Today we put up the blinds in Peyton's room, and I bought the paint so we can start on the dresser. I was going to go to the grocery store, but I just wasn't in the mood after walking all over the Home Depot. I'm also so relieved that Eric's pay got approved today, because I was going to use the credit card at Home Depot and Walmart, just because I was so afraid of running out of money until I get paid again. Unfortunately we don't have alot in savings, and we spent about $800 on baby stuff already which was out of our savings account.
I believe that everything is going to work out for the better. One door wouldn't close without another opening...and we both have faith that everything is going to be better in the end!
No comments:
Post a Comment