Here I am, I've done my housework for the weekend, Eric is sleeping, and I cannot figure out what I want to scrap. So frustrating...I can't just start at some 'random' time b/c all of my albums are different sizes, so I kind of need to know at least what album it is going to go in.
I pulled out the sewing machine this morning and made the curtains for the bathroom. WooHoo. Now I just need to get the rods at walmart. I also sorted all of Peyton's clothes, finished organizing my scrap area, and cleaned the kitchen, laundry room and 1/2 bath. I still need to do our bathroom, but I'll wait until Eric wakes up from his nap.
On a sad note, last night I saw this little tiny kitten by the road on a busy street. I stopped and ALMOST brought him home, but I was worried b/c you aren't supposed to get a new cat while your pregnant...so I took him WAY back in the woods and left him far away from the road. On the way back I saw him laying dead in the middle of the road. He got hit by a car. I was SOOO mad at myself, and quite upset. Next time, any poor kitten I find stranded, will come home with me to be my outside pet.
No comments:
Post a Comment