He has been missing work about once a week for over a month now b/c of his back, so they let him go. Which is just wrong, but at least he will qualify for unemployment and he has already started looking for another job. But he is already depressed a little. I hope that they hurry up and approve the unemployment so I won't be stressing over bills. I make enough to pay all our bills, but that is IT. Not much money left over for anything!
I have faith that he will find a job, and that in the end it will be a blessing because he will find a better job! But, in the mean time, I'm praying that they approve the unemployment, that will make this situation a whole lot better.
2 comments:
Oh man...So sorry about that. I pray that he finds something soon that he really likes and it's even better than what he had! That is stressful, perhaps this is a blessing in disguise.
I'm praying for this situation Natalie. I can't imagine how stressful this must be. Here's me crossing my fingers for him.
Post a Comment