Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Great 4th...

I didn't get out of my pajamas all day! ALL DAY. Didn't even put on a bra (but my nightshirt is a tank with a bra built in...I can't go braless anymore). Eric bought a fireworks pack, for all of $5 at walmart, and we had fun for about 15 minutes shooting them. Although, I don't know if you really consider them fireworks - since they don't actually shoot up in the air. I think they are called sparklers maybe. Some were pretty, others were annoying (like the strobe light).

I wasn't very productive yesterday like I wanted to be. I took a very long nap and had a really hard time waking up all day. But, Monday night, I did so much that it makes up for it!!!

Monday I finally organized the office, and went through all of the baby clothes that I have collected over the years and the hand me downs from my sister. Right now I have two giant piles of stuff in the middle of the floor. Each pile has to be at least 3 ft tall. Now I have to organize by size, and put some of the bigger things in storage containers until he gets bigger. Honestly, I don't think I will need to buy any clothes at all until he is around 2 or 3 years old. And the sizes should go with the weather b/c my sisters boys were born around the same time I'm due. (Dilyn-December, Damon-September).

Well, the holiday was GREAT. Now I'm already starting to look forward to the next holiday...which is two months away.

No comments: