Technically it is MONDAY, but it feels like Friday! I'm having a great day at work, got a great parking place, don't have anyone here to bother me, and I probably got as much work done this morning as I usually do in a whole day.
I ordered alot of really great scrapbook stuff from Concroption today. They were having a 30% off EVERYTHING sale, so I got 4 albums, a ton of rubons, all kinds of neato 7Gypsies and Basic Grey stuff, and spent about $70. I've been telling myself that I WAS NOT going to buy anymore stuff until I used up alot of my current stash, but I really did NEED some 'baby' type stuff.
I bought the 4 albums with *themes* in mind. One is a mickey mouse 8x8 album, and I'm going to put all the pictures from our honeymoon. Most of the LO's that I did after the honeymoon (5+ years ago) are 12x12, but I'm either going to cut them down and modify, or just make new pages. I'm really not that proud of the previous pages anyway, b/c I'm so much better now. The second album is a 12x12 7Gypsies ablum that I'm going to use for Peyton's baby book. I also bought a Heidi Swap 9x9 spiral bound album that I'm going to make my pregnancy journal/scrapbook, and finally a Lil' Davis *big* chipboard album that I'm going to use for Peyton's first year calendar scrapbook.
I'm going to go ahead and start working on the calendar scrapbook. What I plan on doing is making all the pages by month, and have a blank calendar on each page. Then whenever he makes a *milestone* or anything that I want to remember, I'm going to mark the date in the book. I'll also leave space for monthly pictures, and journalling blocks. This is the project that I'm most excited about. I can't wait to get started.
So, tonight, as soon as I get off work, I'm going to finally organize and finish cleaning my office/scrap room so that it is FINISHED (I haven't done this since moving in the house), and after it is finished I won't feel guilty scrapping when the room is a mess. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment