Friday, July 28, 2006

I PASSED!

I'm so relieved. I know that I would have been worrying for the next two months if I didn't, and stressing over every bite of food I took. So, I'm very happy that we are both going to be okay and I can keep eating normal...

On another note, I lost my ankles sometime overnight. They were here yesterday, gone today. I noticed b/c my anklet isn't below the ankle bone like normal. I'm hopping they go back down, maybe I just did too much yesterday.

Last night I did not work in the baby room, but I did organize and purge some of my scrap stuff. I'm excited about doing SOMETHING over the weekend. And after looking through scrap magazines for 3 hours straight at the doctor, I have plenty of good ideas right now!

When I got back to work, I couldn't get the keys out of the truck. It was stuck. GREAT! Which also ment that I could not lock the truck, since it is so smart and knows when the key hasn't been removed. I have a key pad, so I could lock the keys and still get in the truck, but I'm glad that it is smart...I'm sure it will save us someday.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Oh wonderful news!!! So glad you passed your test!! So happy for you:)