Monday, July 03, 2006

Under 100 days!

Wow. We are now under 100 days until my Due Date! WhooHoo. My ticker has come a long way since Feburary when it was about 240 days. I had one of those, *we are actually going to be parents* moments last night. Eric and I were talking, and I told him that in about three months we are going to have a baby. I was mainly talking about how different everything is going to be, how our house is going to have baby stuff everywhere, we are going to be giving our baby a bath every night, I'll be washing baby clothes all the time (so my weekend laundry jobs will become almost daily). I know that the things I'm thinking about now will seem so small and not important once we bring Peyton home, but these are the types of things I'm thinking about right now.

Last night I got Eric to measure our hallway and kitchen opening for the gates I'm registering for. I was also looking for baby stuff to add to the Target registry. Thursday the muralist is coming to give us an idea of what she can do and how much it will cost. I wish I would have called her earlier, because she asked when the due date was, and I said October, she was glad...but I really want the room almost finished by the time we have our shower in August, because I know that our family is going to be coming by to check it out.

Tonight I think I'm going to get Eric to help me figure out the layout of the room, so we can start taking measurements for shelves and stuff like that. I really need to get on the ball with the all the stuff in the room, and figuring out where I'm going to put what. Gosh, it is all feeling so much more real everyday!

No comments: