Wednesday, September 20, 2006

14 More Days...

Each day is Soooo long now. I'm quite uncomfortable ALL the time, and I'm trying so hard not to complain. My legs have been swollen now for a few days, and I don't think it is going to go down until after Peyton gets here. I'm keeping my legs elevated, and I'm trying to not do too much, but they just aren't going down like they did a month ago. I've also had to take off all my jewelry. I guess I'm pretty lucky to get 37 weeks with my wedding rings, but my fingers have also been swollen for the past few days and I was starting to get scared that if I didn't get them off (which wasn't easy) that they might get stuck. I also had to take off my 'choker' anklet, because there was NO slack, and when I took it off, you could see the imprint in my skin. NICE!

This weekend is my niece's first birthday. I remember when I got pregnant thinking, I'm going to be huge by her birthday and sure enough, here we are and I'm definitely HUGE. She is so adorable! I can't wait to see her Saturday.

Damon's 3rd birthday is also next week, so I have his party to go to on Saturday also.

I still need to get gifts for both of them. I think I'm going to get the bouncing tiger for Summer, or something like it. I have no idea for Damon. Maybe an outfit. Not sure.

No comments: