The falcon's lost last night. The game was very *supercharged* with emotions, and if one team was going to lose so badly, I guess it was good for the state of Louisiana that it was us instead of them. From the very beginning you could tell the game was going to go there way, and once that momentum starts, it is hard to change it.
Very depressing though...when you spend a whole week looking forward to the game, watching all the pre-game reviews, etc - and then your team just doesn't play...at all.
Yesterday I went to the doctor, and I'm still about the same. The doctor said I might have dilated a little more, but I wasn't much over 3cm...but he could feel his head this time...so he had definitely dropped more. Last night I was having contractions for a few hours, about every 10-12 minutes, but I don't know if they were real contractions b/c they didn't hurt. I could tell my stomach was getting real tense, and it would stay that way for about 2 minutes...but they could have just been braxton hicks. I started getting all excited, but went ahead to bed b/c I figured if it was the real thing, my body would wake me up. Well, here we are this morning, and NOTHING is going on. I hate not knowing what is going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment