So, I can schedule induction for Oct 4th or 5th at my next doctors appointment. I've decided to do this because my body is getting ready - so induction wouldn't be quite as bad as if I hadn't started dilating/ripening at all. Also, my doctor is on call every 4th weekend...so I don't want to go into labor with another doctor. Then another good thing is that Peyton won't have an additional week to get bigger. I'm already afraid he is going to be big...so that will make me feel better about that also.
Oh, I can't wait to meet him. The ticker below is for a due date of Oct 4th...so I can watch it count down.
1 comment:
Oh this is wonderful news! The end is in sight!! Good for you, so happy for you. When you look at the number, 22 isn't long at all!!! As you know I'm a BIG fan of induction;) That's what I did and it was wonderful. I was the right candidate for it too, and it went very great. Again...I'm thrilled for you!!
Post a Comment