Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Another BOY!!!

Another Boy! My sister-in-law is having a boy. My other SIL should find out what she is having soon because she is only about 3 weeks behind Heather. I'm betting that she has a boy too. I hope it is a little girl, they already have 2 boys so they REALLY want a girl. Right now, I have 6 nephews (1 on the way) and 2 nieces. It is so much more fun buying presents for the little girls and they are so cute. Of course, I love all my nephews too!

Last night it felt like my stomach was tearing open from the inside, and I was in so much pain that I couldn't sleep much. I thought I would wake up this morning with stretch marks an inch thick. And yes, I do now have stretch marks on my belly too. I really thought that if I made it to week 35 without them that MAYBE they wouldn't appear on my stomach, but I was wrong. As if having them on my hips, thighs, and boobs wasn't enough. Over the last week I have gotten more stretch marks daily...depressing.

I'm SOOooo glad that it is finally football season. The Falcons did AWESOME against Carolina last weekend. I hope they have a great season and don't disappoint us again. I'm not going to be able to go to any of the games b/c of being pregnant, and I will not be ready to leave my baby when he is that young for a whole day. And there is no way I'm taking a 2-3 month old baby to a game. It gets way too loud for a newborn. I'm also not playing fantasy football this year, because I know once Peyton gets here that I would NOT keep up with it. Last year I did really good too. I was in the top 3 in my two leagues, and I kept Eric's teams going half the season too. He gets into it at the beginning, and then by the end he just doesn't care. I guess it would be different if we put money on the games...but we don't. I'm so surprised how much I have learned about football playing Fantasy Football though. I know just about all of the 'starters' on most of the teams, and I understand more about the different positions. I mean, I grew up watching football and I've always enjoyed watching the games, but I never understood as much. Now I can talk football with the best of them...and I think that Football is one of the main reasons why Fall is my favorite season.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Boys Rock!!! And so does football, know that I'm getting into it;) (As you know) I would luuvv to go to a game. I've never been to one, sad huh? I'm hoping that the more I get into the pool that I'll learn more and more about the game.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy watching football too. It's so masculine and rough - I love it ;)

Sorry to hear about the stretch marks. Unfortunately, most of them appear in the last month of pregnancy since the baby grows at such a rapid weight. But they'll fade and as you know and have heard a billion times, they're worth the sacrifice.