These are the things I have, what else might I need?
Panties, Nursing Bra, Socks, Sleeping/Sweat Pants, T-shirt and nursing shirt, Robe, toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, shampoo/conditioner/bodywash, lotion, chapstick, mp3 player, camera, extra camera batteries, pillows, outfit for Peyton
4 comments:
slippers and nursing pads (softest available)
Sounds good to me! Slippers are a MUST! And maybe some nursing cream, like PureLan 100 by Medela. For (sorry if too much info) your nipples. I used it for the first three weeks of Bfing and it was a lifesaver! I can't believe your induction date is just around the corner!! I'm so thrilled for you:)
don't forget sanitary napkins...also, snacks for the hubby. You never know how long the labor will be and he may need to eat. Snacks for you too, if they will let you eat during labor. You may want to take a few pictures (vacation and wedding pictures is what I used) to focus on through the contractions.
also bring several outfits because you don't really know how big the baby will be- i had 3 outfits with me: a little outfit (up to 6 lbs), a medium and a large, he ended up in the large outfit! and that little they have a tendency to dirty them up fast. also we needed one for the hosital picture and one for going home. also bring a blanket or two, i don't know if you included that.
Post a Comment