My favorite things right now:
- Grapefruit Juice!
- Bubble Baths
- Burritos
- Maternity exercise pants. So much more comfortable than my jeans. I've been wearing these pants every other day...
- Sports Bras. I so wish I would have started wearing a sports bra months ago. I just switched last week and OH the difference is amazing!
- Back rubs and scratches.
Things I really don't care for:
- Going to the bathroom so much.
- Moving around in the bed...nearly impossible.
- Getting in and out of the car
- The doctor exams once a week - quite painful
- The fact that everyday feels like at least two *pre-9-months-pregnant* days
Things to remember:
- The feelings of my baby moving inside of me
- To shop for maternity clothes year round, in my current size and up to 2 sizes larger. I know we are going to have more kids, and maternity clothes are so expensive so if I look at the clearence isle for out of season sales, and keep looking in the maternity section at goodwill year round, it shouldn't cost near as much as they do full price.
- Next time, I want to try for a spring baby, so I'm not big and pregnant all summer - in the 100+ degree weather. Of course, that was the plan last time, and it didn't work
- Get everything DONE. Pack that hospital bag early. I know that when I have had 'false labor' signs, I start stressing...so make sure to do everything that is absolutely necessary first...everything else can wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment