So glad that the week is almost over. I'm feeling so HUGE. I can't even imagine how women that are not married must feel. At least I know that my husband loves me and doesn't care that I look like a tiger right now - and he will love me even if I don't lose all my weight. Of course, I want to lose as much weight as possible...but regardless, I know he will love me no matter what.
I've decided when my leave will start. I'm going to make the final decision after I know what day my doctor will schedule my induction for...but I'm hoping it will be Wednesday the 4th. So, I will probably take that Monday and Tuesday off before the induction, to finish getting everything ready, get the house clean one more time, and relax some. Then I will have about 7 weeks after we get home from the hospital with him before I have to go back to work.
Eric is going on a job interview today. I'm hoping he gets the job b/c he is starting to get a little depressed, however, I secretly hope that he doesn't get one until Peyton is about a month old. I want him to be home with us...and if he is just starting a new job, that might not be possible. I will need him!!! I guess everything will work out in God's timing. I do know that once he starts working, I won't stress money anymore. We are making it now, but barely. The checking account is almost bare, only about $200 bucks, and I don't get paid for another week...and our account doesn't 'normally' get this low.
No comments:
Post a Comment