I don't know if I had a stomach bug yesterday, or false labor, but I felt so sick. My stomach hurt like it does when you have a stomach virus, but it was only hurting every 10-15 minutes - and I never actually got sick, I just felt sick. Eric took great care of me though, of course. I hope that taking that sick day doesn't mean I have to come in to work the week the induction is scheduled. I might have to work late a few afternoons to make up for it.
So, this weekend I'm going to try and get lots of stuff done, because yesterday when I was wondering *is this it*, I was stressing over all the things that were not finished yet. So, I'm going to get the car seat set up, portable play pen up in our room, completely finish Peyton's room, sterilize nipples and CLEAN as much as possible. We also need to put together the 3-wheel stroller, but this isn't as much of a necessity as the other things, since we have the 4-wheel stroller (and it is ready).
1 comment:
I hope you get everything done, but more importantly REST you will need lots of energy once the baby is here.
Post a Comment