I've lost 5 lbs. Now only 15 more to go to meet me 20 lb goal by March 15th. It is so easy to gain weight, but so hard to lose it. I know I'm preaching to the choir - but it is true. At least I'm starting to see some results, which makes it so much easier to keep going. I just need to STAY motivated!!!
I also washed the dog twice last week - so I'm doing pretty good with that goal too.
Eric and I are seriously thinking about buying a used elliptical trainer. We aren't going to cancel the gym, but this would be easy to use when we don't have time to get to the gym - or early in the morning or later at night when they are closed. We really need to figure out what we are going to be spending our Christmas money on. This wouldn't be all the money - but it would be at least half of it.
2 comments:
Natalie...high five! That is awesome...way to practice some eating discipline.
Five pounds is great!! You will definitely meet your goal!
Post a Comment