I don't know if I have mentioned this yet, but my Mom is getting married in Feb. I have to get a red dress because I am in the wedding. A red dress. Geez. Is there a worse color for a 'fat-just-had-a-baby' body? Maybe hot pink or orange would be worse, but red is still BAD. This is the dress I ordered, and I'm praying that I won't look huge.
http://www.onestopplus.com/product.aspx?Pfid=89956&DeptId=&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0
Maybe by then I can be down another 5 lbs - so i won't feel too horrible. But I don't think I would feel 'good' in any dress at this point. As long as you can't see my rolls or cottege cheese - I'll be happy.
2 comments:
That dress looks beautiful! I would love to see a picture of you in it!!
I think you will look amazing no matter what, but if you are really self conscious then check out
http://www.spanx.com/pls/enetrixp/!stmenu_template.main?complex_id_in=477024.479037.695098.680893.page
My sister wore these to a wedding under a body skimming dress and they take off like 10 lbs!
Besides, you just had a baby and its alright to carry a bit of extra weight because of it (I sure am!!!)
Here's the link from my other comment, I broke it up here so it will show up here, take out the returns/spaces to get the full link...
http://www.spanx.com/pls/enetrixp/
!stmenu_template.main?complex_id_in=
477024.479037.695098.680893.page
Post a Comment