What a long weekend. Friday night we went to see the new baby (Kane) and boy was he big. I was looking back at pictures of Peyton, and he wasn't as big as Kane until he was about 4-5 weeks. After visiting with the baby, we went out to eat with Eric's sister and her family, and Eric's mom. Dinner was nice, it took awhile though, so we got home about an hour after Peyton's bed time. It was hard to get him down, and I gave up a few times and let him play, but around 9:30 he was finally ready to go to bed, and so was I. I kept waking up coughing, but Eric was a good 'Dr. Dad'. Finally I got to sleep and 6:30 came WAY too fast. Eric got up with him in the middle of the night and that morning when he woke up. I didn't get out of bed until around 8, which was almost time for Peyton's first nap, so I got back in bed until around 10 - which was so nice and VERY needed.
I walked around in a fog for most of the day Saturday, but we didn't have anything to do - except watch football. When I got up I was so surprised. Not only had Eric been keeping Peyton for me, he had also done the laundry and cleaned the living room and kitchen!!! He had done all the things that I normally do on the weekend, and I didn't have to stress about getting things done all weekend. THANKS Honey!!!
Sunday was great. Two football games, church and lunch with our friends. The preacher is starting off the year with a Financial Series. Great, Just Great. I don't need to know about how the bible says we should tithe. I don't have 10% to tithe. Eric and I are having a really hard time figuring out what to do with our house. It is costing us around $450 more per month than it should have because we (the stupid contractor) went way over budget. If we sold the house, we would be out of debt. If we keep the house, I know that we will never have to move again because it is big enough to expand with our family as we grow. I've been praying alot, and we just don't know what to do. Sunday I also got a scrapbook layout finished, and made a card for my sister for her birthday.
Yesterday, nothing special. Eric slept all day, mainly because I gave him my medicine b/c I thought he might be getting sick - and I didn't want him to get sick - so I might have given him the medicine early. Well, he isn't sick, but yesterday he barely got out of bed because the medicine knocked him out.
Aunt Marie's double knee replacement surgery went well on Friday. She is already in rehab and was up moving the very next day. She is in alot of pain, but it will be worth it because she was ALWAYS in pain before, and after she heals, she should feel like a new lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment