The last few days have not been fun. I have been sick since Saturday night, and Sunday and Monday were really bad days for me.
Yesterday I took off because I really needed to rest and get better. I took Peyton to Ms. C's because so that I could hopefully sleep all day. Around 11ish, Ms. C called me and I could hear Peyton screaming in the background. Screaming! So, I go to get him. I was worried that he might have an ear infection because this is the 3rd time in the last week I have had to go get him early because he wouldn't stop crying, but then when we get home he is all happy - so I didn't know what to do. Yesterday was the last straw, I was taking him to the doctor. Maybe he was sick and just didn't seem sick around us. I didn't take him earlier b/c I really felt that I would know if my baby was sick, and he did not seem sick to me.
Well, he wasn't sick - so I guess my mother's intuition was right. He was just fine. He is now 14lbs 8ozs. At 3 months that seems huge! Just two weeks ago he was 13lbs. We had to wait about an hour to see the doctor, and then my poor little guy had to get his finger pricked so they could check his bloodwork. I'm glad that he is healthy and not sick - so I have to figure out what the problem is at Ms. C's. He has been fine the last month at her house, so how could everything change so much? I did realize that he hadn't been getting a morning nap - and I told her that he really needs his nap and that he might be getting cranky from being overtired. Today he seems to be fine again. I hope that was the problem, we shall see over the next few days.
And last night the Gators won! I'm not a huge Florida fan, but I am a fan of the SEC. However, last nights game was sad. This means another season is over, and we will have MONTHS of horrible TV on the weekends. We love football season, always a game on. At least we still have the NFL playoffs for a few weeks. The playoffs are my FAVORITE part of the season. Too bad the Falcon's aren't in the playoffs, but at least we have a new coach, which means next year will be exciting just for that reason. I don't know if we will have season tickets next year, but I have a feeling we will somehow make it work. Better start saving up the money now.
No comments:
Post a Comment