I’ve been way too busy at work this last week to have time to post at all. I’m working on two huge projects, and I’m the lead on both of them, so I’m so busy I don’t really have time for anything. I’ve had a hard time remembering to eat the past few days, which is good but also bad. I need to eat at regular intervals so I don’t get starved. Speaking of eating, I’m down 8 (maybe 9) pounds now. I’ve been consistently losing about 2 lbs per week, and it feels great. I wish it were coming off faster, but at least that scale is moving and that keeps me motivated. And ‘they’ say that 2-3 lbs is as much as you should lose each week when you are doing it right.
Peyton had (has) his first fever today. I knew that he was feeling warm and acting a little droopy, and sure enough, 100.1. I really hope that he is just teething and that tomorrow morning he will be back to normal and I can go to work. I can’t possibly imagine taking a day off right now, I’m already so behind as it is.
Peyton is almost 4 months old. He is getting so big – almost rolling over, and has started using stage 2 nipples. Tonight he downed 7ozs in about 10 minutes.
And they started cutting down the trees on our land today. It is sad, but at the same time I can’t wait to see the land without the trees so we can get a better feel for the ‘lay of the land’ and see if a basement house would work.
I’m getting so flippin’ excited about the Scrap Etc Event that I’m going to in March. I can’t wait!!! It is going to be such a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment