Friday, January 05, 2007

What I've been up to

Over the long weekend, I finally got time to scrap. It was so nice. I'm trying to do a little bit everynight - and so far it is working. You can view my latest work here. This is my favorite layout so far, which I finished tonight in about 30 minutes. It looks kind of distorted, so click on the image to see the whole layout.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is what the journaling says:
Peyton, I love all of the cute faces you make. These two pictures capture those faces pefectly. You were only one month old when I took these, so you weren't smiling yet - but you still made the sweetest facial expressions when Daddy talked to you. You can smile and 'baby talk back to us now, but I never want to forget those first few perfect baby faces you made for us during your first month. Love, Mom. Pictures 11-1-06, Journaling 1-5-07

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is a layout I like. It's simple, looks relatively easy...I need to just focus on doing mine like this. I look at other peoples and they've got the buttons, and the brads, and the stamps and ribbons and blahblahblah and it gets so overwhelming. But I should just stick to a format like this.