This week (make it MONTH) has been rough at work. Everyday has been slam packed with stuff, more meetings and new requirements/projects. Yesterday I thought it was Friday for a few hours - I guess the week has been loooong.
I'm looking forward to tonight though. Eric and I are going to a marriage conference at a local church. So that will be tonight and Saturday morning. Sunday we will be going to Eric's parents for lunch after church and we are all giving Paula a 'gift' - money to help pay some of her doctor bills. We don't have a ton of extra money right now, so we agreed to give her our tithe out of this paycheck. Eric had some issues with that at first - because it is God's Money, but I felt that it was on my heart to do it. Then in church Sunday, part of the preacher's message (which was on Children) was about us taking care of our parents as they get older. They made tons of sacrifices when we were younger (things you don't realize until you are a parent yourself) and that we will honor God by taking care of and caring about our Parents. More people came down during the invitation than I have seen in a while. Lots of people are hurting b/c of the fall out or problems with those relationships. This whole month at Church has been great!!! The focus was 'A new home for the new year'.
I guess it is time for me to head off to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment