Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Latest Uppercase Stuff

**this is the email that i sent out last night, the new uppercase catalog is in, and it is so purdy!!!  And I love the Little hands keepsake (see picture below).**

Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the New Year!  I have something exciting that I want to share…the new Spring/Summer 2009 Uppercase Living catalog.  You can view it on my website here:  http://natalie.uppercaseliving.net/OnlineCatalog.m  Or if you would like to see the catalog in person – please let me know and I can arrange to get you a copy to borrow or purchase.

Of course, the new catalogs are gorgeous in person, and have many new ideas and products that I would love to share with you.  Below I have listed the current customer, hostess and demonstrator incentives for the months of January and February.

Hostess Incentive:  In addition to the normal hostess rewards, for the next two months Uppercase is automatically bumping all hostesses up one reward level when their party closes out – which means more free and ½ off products for you!!!

Customer Incentive:  The special is a beautiful project pack called “Little Hands Keepsake”.  With any $50 purchase,  you can get this project pack for just $25 (a $50 value).  In the project pack, you will receive the  board, expression, decorative easel, paints and sponge brush. You can see a picture of the keepsake below.

keepsake

New Demonstrator incentives:   Discounts on the starter kits. 

· Essentials Plus Kit for $199.00. Regular price is $249.00  That’s a savings of $50!   (Don’t forget the $100 product credit you will get as well!)

· Essentials Kit for $119.00.     Regular Price is $149.00   That’s a savings of $30 and you get $25 product credit! 

 

Thanks so much for helping me get my Uppercase Business off to a wonderful start this year.  Please let me know if you would like to schedule a party, view the catalog, or make an individual order.

Thanks,

Natalie

Uppercase Living Demonstrator

http://natalie.uppercaseliving.net

No comments: