Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Scripture Challenge 2009

I think I'm going to do the Scripture Challenge that is going on here: http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/2009/01/scripture-challenge-2009-weeks-1-2.html

I love scrapbooking, and I have trouble sometimes making time to study God's word and/or scrapbook.  So what is wonderful is finding a way to do BOTH at the same time. 

I think this will also go hand in hand with a course that I'm sort of organizing in my head to maybe teach at church.  I organize the monthly scrapbook crops, but I've really been thinking about trying to teach a class.  This will help me get some material for that.  I bought Spiritual Scrapbooking (an idea book) about two weeks ago, and it has some pretty good ideas in it too.  I would just like to capture more of my values and beliefs in my scrapbooks,and I think this is one way to do it.  My first course that I want to teach is a spiritual journal (that is decorative of course).  I don't know, we will see.  I always put so much of my heart into stuff like that, so we will see...

No comments: